Achieve PMP® Exam Success, 5th Edition
This proven best-selling study guide, used in conjunction with the PMI PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition (2013), presents all the fundamental knowledge, concepts, exercises, and practice exam questions a project manager needs to prepare for and successfully pass the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam on the first try, while cutting study time in half.
Achieve PMP® Exam Success, Fifth Edition provides free online access for 45 days to over 1400 practice questions, including hundreds of situational questions, enabling users to perform PMP practice tests by knowledge areas and/or simulate actual 200 question exams, and receive feedback on incorrect answers. (Note: This access begins when you register for the test bank, not when you purchase the book.) Directions for accessing this test bank can be found in the WAV section of the publishers website at www.jrosspub.com/wav. Readers will use the serial number on the inside front cover of the book to complete registration. This serial number can only be entered once per user. Additionally, direct access to the test bank only can be purchased for 45 or 90 days at www.jrosspub.com.
- Covers all subjects addressed on the PMP® Exam, including the comprehensive performance domain and cross-cutting knowledge and skills defined within the PMP® Examination Content Outline and the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Provides free online access to over 1400 practice questions, including hundreds of situational questions, enabling users to perform practice tests by knowledge areas and/or simulate actual 200 question exams, and receive feedback on incorrect answers
- Details key topics, concepts, and techniques from PMI recommended readings, eliminating the need for additional resources
- Presents a pre-assessment test to help users develop a focused study plan; tips for studying, time management, and taking the exam; and a post-assessment test to evaluate readiness for the actual exam
- Supplies things you need to know, key definitions, and sample exam questions and answers, and features a case study that runs throughout with exercises and suggested solutions to reinforce concepts and build real competency
- WAV offers downloadable flashcard study aids of key terms and concepts, a training aide, and a self-study exercise on understanding the interdependencies of all the processes defined in the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition, available from the Web Added Value Download Resource Center at www.jrosspub.com
ACHIEVE PMP® EXAM SUCCESS, FIFTH EDITION, by Diane Altwies, PMP, and Janice Preston, PMP; J. Ross Publishing; ISBN: 978-1-60427-088-4; Softcover, 7.5 x 9.25, 480 pages, 2013; Retail Price: $69.95;
Achieve PMP® Exam Success Set
This set includes both the 5th edition textbook and the participant guide for the Achieve PMP® Exam Success training course. This course has been updated to align with the PMI PMP Examination Content Outline, June 2015. It has also been updated to be fully compliant with the PMI PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition and is a complete package for student needs. The textbook comes with access to more than 1,400 online sample exam questions. Training organizations may purchase a license for presentation materials to use with these best-selling materials.